Unique features and upgrades in this home include:
- Walk to Madeira shopping and restaurants, Madeira Schools
- Tucked away in the woods, privacy, trees and a quiet creek provide a natural setting, low landscaping maintenance, borders green space behind
- Large and open home clean and freshly painted neutral throughout.
- Spacious and welcoming formal living and dining room in the front of the home
- Great room in the rear with 12foot ceilings, overlook the woods and creek, walk out to the deck adjoins the kitchen
- Kitchen is large with so much storage! Large island, planning desk, wet bar, loads of pantry storage, and a breakfast room. All appliances remain with the sale of the home.
- 2nd floor has two bedrooms each with their own private full bathrooms and walk in closets.
- 3rd floor offers a versatile space that could be used as a bedroom and includes a closet, a full bathroom, and skylights.
- Family room on the lower level has floor to ceiling windows, walks out to the side yard and covered patio and has beautiful stone surround wood fireplace.
- Lower level offers a study/bedroom to include large built in closet storage.
- Basement has a rough in bathroom area, loads of unfinished storage, and a workshop off of the 2car garage.
- First Floor Master w fireplace, 12foot ceilings, walk out to deck, walk-in closet, private bath with large shower and tub, his and hers sinks.
- Exterior Paint 2010, New Driveway 2011, Upper Furnace/AC 2015, Roof/Gutters 2007
- Whole House Inspection Report shared in MLS with repair info
- 1 year 2-10 Home Warranty included and enrolled at listing, a $450 value