When we built the home at 114 Watch Hill, the main focus was to maximize the panoramic views of the river and Cincinnati Skyline. The home was custom designed to provide maximum privacy, while accentuating the amazing views from every possible room of the home. The quality, and custom finishes, along with the incredible views are what we’re most proud of as the builder for the project.
— Tim Burks
Unique updates and features to this home include:
- Best views of the Cincinnati Skyline, Mt. Adams, Stadiums, River and Bridges
- Solid full brick custom home built by Tim Burks, 12 years young
- Home designed and positioned to showcase views from all rooms of the home
- Best lot on Wiedemann Hill, in cul-de-sac with non-obstructed views East and West
- Three tiers of decks (composite material) allowing ideal privacy and maximum views, and a large screened in porch
- Amazing open floor plan with incredible Gourmet Kitchen, Dining and open Living room all with huge picture windows
- Gourmet kitchen complete with beautiful wood cabinetry, granite countertops, wine bar, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, built-in refrigerator, double ovens, cabinet lighting in, under and above cabinets, task lighting in every location, walk in pantry
- Master suite with private Bathroom, Large walk-in closet, adjoining Laundry, gas fireplace, huge picture windows and a private Balcony
- 2 Additional bedrooms with full bathrooms for privacy of guests.
- A beautiful study with amazing views and a balcony
- Dual zone heating and cooling with programmable thermostat
- Sound system wired throughout the home, security system
- Professional landscaping and lighting on exterior of home, low maintenance exterior!
- 2 car garage, with beautiful wide paver driveway
- Several storage closets including a large cold storage room
- Amazing location 2 minutes to Downtown Cincinnati, 15 minutes to CVG Airport, 5 minutes to hospitals