Hello Potential Buyer:
Thank you for visiting our (your) future home! This home has been quite a memorable one. We wanted to share with you why we love this house so much. Maybe these will become some of you favorite memories as well:
- Horses – There are horses at the farm across the street that can be seen from 2 bedrooms and the bonus room. I remember putting my babies in that room and being excited for their reaction to seeing the horses daily! It’s been quite magical.
- “Yellow Birds” and Hummingbirds – My daughter and I could sit in the living room or office for hours watching the hummingbirds come and suck nector from our spring flowers or the “yellow birds” that eat the seeds in the fall. Honestly, it’s more than birds. It’s been quite fun to hear owl sounds, catch bunnies hopping throughout the yard, or tracking the deer prints in the front yard as they eat from the blueberry bush! One year we even found a bullfrog! We haven’t found it since, but maybe you will! Quite, fun adventures.
- Energy Efficiency – When we purchased this house I was nervous about how much it would cost to heat and cool such a large house. Fortunately, our builder built the house to be energy efficient which helped tremendously on utility bill management!
- Halloween – One word of advice, buy A LOT of candy. J Every year, we seem to run out! Our street and neighborhood is FULL of children. It’s amazing to see so many ghouls and goblins…I mean children…walking around with their families celebrating.
- Westover Court – Beyond just Halloween, having so many children in the neighborhood has offered a lot of friend options for our kids! The families on Westover hold a lot of communities building activities themselves! There have been falls’more firepits, street themed Halloween parties, memorial/4th of July barbeques, and countless impromptu popsicle nights J. It’s great to see such an active community focused on building lifelong friendships.
- Neighborhood Activities – Community is extremely important and this neighborhood is an active one! From Easter egg hunts by the playground/pool/soccer field to 4th of July parades (which allow the (grand)kids to showcase their patriotic attire/decorating skills on bikes/wagons/etc.) these events will allow you to make new friends and to develop incremental friendships.
- Shopping Options Soooo many options. J Two recent additions have been Liberty Center and Monroe outlets, which have been mustneeded additions…my husband may differ in this opinion (ha). The Kroger off CincinnatiDayton road also offers ClickList shopping which enables you to pickup your groceries from the car versus shopping in the store…life.changing! (This is not a plug for Kroger J (lol)).
- Winter Activities – Believe it or not, during the Winter the kids can become a little bored (smile). In cases you’re wondering, the formal living room is large enough to support a (smaller) trampoline and the family room an inflatable bounce house…coughcough – we may have done this a time or two…or more.
I could go on and on about the memories that have graced the wall of this house but the intent is to share memories that could be yours. Thank you for taking the time to visit (potentially) your new home.
– The Shaw’s